RE: Europa-List: Honda?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Honda?
From: glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:21:15

Graham - I got rid of the NSI drive long ago as I needed more vertical spac
e under the engine for a proper Kuchemann-Weber cooling duct under the engi
ne.  The Marcotte M150 drive made in Canada allowed this as it only has a 1
.25" offset between the crankshaft and prop hub.

Fred has solved this problem by going to dual sidemount rads modeled after
Alex Bowmans Honda VTEC install - very nice!

                                                                      Glenn