Europa-List: Re: Fuel flow meter

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel flow meter
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:57:40

Hi Karl,

Richard's description is correct. I have had a successful installation
with this arrangement of a single flowmeter since 2002. My flowmeter is
the fuel flow option for a Grand Rapids EIS display. Very accurate -
usually within 0.1 gal. when I top up. I found that it is important to
have a flow damper. If you do not have this, your indicated  flow rate
may be erratic and you will have poor accuracy. Matronics sells a damper
for $47.00 - see http://www.matronics.com/fuelchec/dampener.html.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina