Re: Europa-List: Keep on building!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Keep on building!
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:21:02
Thanks Pete  and go to your shop!
Do every single day or night something, even minor things!
Keep on building mode!
Soon it will be one of the most important things in your mind day and
night.
Like a positive drug - soon you cannot live with out it!
(I tried but became very sick and my wife pushed me back to the
workshop)
Years will go and your baby will grow upp, step by step, almost by
itself.
Until one magic moment you will notice there is more already done than
there is still left to do.

117 liters /804 nm (= 117 liters /1487 km)

26 imp g /923 miles

1 imp g /36 miles correct ./.

That is also 7,7 liters /100 km which is like a small car w speed 60 mph
= 96 kmh)

Yes- it is extremely fun but also ecological and economical way to move
---From A to B.
The most important factor for me is also its safety:
I am out of those crowded narrow highways and streets
which are full of other all-not-so-good-drivers. Among them there are
also
drunks and idiots and what so ever like slippery surface roadworks.
When airborne - it depends you only (almost)!
And airspace in Finland is almost unlimited.

Raimo