Europa-List: MALMI airport

Subject: Europa-List: MALMI airport
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:13:00

I was rummaging through the early emails in January, and ran across a plea
to save this airport from the home-builders' clutches. Naturally anything
valuable is up for grabs with these people.
        I attributed it to Alan burrows - apparently in error, as he has
denied any contact. Therefore I am without a source but continue to be
curious./
        If you know of the source of the news regarding the destruction of
this historic site, could you email me (on the side I guess)?
Thanks,
Ferg
VE3LVO@rac.ca