Re: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:39:22

Hi Ron
The essential thing is that the nose radius is quite small, therefore
VERY easily sanded away, it is also as you say drooped a bit. The effect
is very subtle and not obvious to the unaided eye.
My confused PC has hidden the CAD file of the airfoil section somewhere.
(I Hate Windoze!) I did publish it on the forum a few weeks ago so
anyone who has it please republish it?
Can't see myself being able to help just at the moment. Too many other
pressures, not least a depressed Long EZ still not ready.
Graham