RE: Europa-List: OSH 2008

Subject: RE: Europa-List: OSH 2008
From: Rich & Sandy Schultz <TheSchultzFamily@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:44:15

N262Ae and I will not be attending Oshkosh this year. We are about to finish
a lake house project and between that and getting one kid ready for College
there is just not enough time to make it up. Now if you need a place to come
for a Europa Fly-in this year I have a shiny new lake house and all are
welcome to come hang out! Are there plans yet for a labor day Europa fly-in?

Rich Schultz
N262AE
Flying great just not to OSH 2008 :(