RE: Europa-List: Re: Reenforcement of baggage bays

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Reenforcement of baggage bays
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:51:38

D's approach HAS TO BE BETTER than doing it by the book.

Sorry to tell you this Rick, but if you think the layup you just did was
"difficult" you have no idea what lies ahead.  Were Mother Theresa to
attempt these layups, even she would probably be tempted to utter a few
words she had never spoken before.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Irvine, CA