Re: Europa-List: Trutrac ADI looks good for $1100

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trutrac ADI looks good for $1100
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:19:43
Glenn,
I purchased one of the first ones to come out and have been using it
since last spring. It works great! I bought the internal GPS so your
heading is right on track even on the ground as long as you have a shot
of the satellites. You can also set it close to the stall as you like
and it will start flashing to warn you. Go more than a 45 degree bank
and red arrows will tell you which way to point the stick. It's all
good, especially for the money. Here is a picture of it in my panel. As
you can tell I highly recommend it.
Best Regards
Jeff Roberts
N128LJ / Gold Rush... Flying and for sale.

On Jan 26, 2007, at 11:21 AM, GLENN CROWDER wrote:

> <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
>

>  I just found the Trutrac ADI with attitude indicator, DG track, and
> actual
> bank angle indicator (not turn rate).  Looks pretty good for $1100.
> You
> can also get it with built in autopilot.  Anybody using one?  Looks
> like they're
> coming out with a Dynon type unit as well.
>
>                                           Glenn
>
> http://www.trutrakflightsystems.com/

> Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count.

Jeff Roberts

RMMM
Roberts Marketing & Media Management
615-355-7575 Office