Re: Europa-List: Mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 72
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:31:50
For once im glad we have an OLD aircraft with the simple ground
adjustable prop.

I suspect prop balance comes into the equation as well. We decided to
get the prop checked for balance last year (first time ever). Spent 2
hrs adding and removing washers but ended exactly with the same setup we
started off with (ie: no extra washers). So I guess the prop has been in
balance all this time.

Were carrying out the annual/100hr engine service tomorrow so will check
and see if theres anything to worry about.

Carl Pattinson

G-LABS