Re: Europa-List: 2002 Europa XS Mono Wheel for Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2002 Europa XS Mono Wheel for Sale
From: Thomas Scherer <thomas@scherer.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 22:00:21

The Europa will carry you across the Ocean in some 26 hrs of flighttime.
They have even put ome islands with fuel supplies in the Atlantic.

Canada ~ Greenland ~ Island ~ Birthplace of Europa would be the scenic route
and the Azores the warmer choice. With some luck on the winds a Europa would
also do it nonstop.

Happy New Year everyone, and please no full flaps on the base-leg.

<Thomas, N81EU>