Europa-List: Second throttle lever

Subject: Europa-List: Second throttle lever
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:46:15

Hi All,
Andy told me that someone has fitted a second throttle lever for the left hand
seat, which I would also like to do. He thought it was possibly a Europa Club
official. If he is listening, could you please let me know how you rigged it and
if there were any problems? I had thought of running a pushrod forward from
each lever to a torque tube, but if someone has worked out a good system it
would
be great to know.

Thanks,
Keith Hickling,
New Zealand.
XS mono, tail done, wings nearly finished, working on cockpit module.