Europa-List: Supplied cable is not 1/8", how do you nico?

Subject: Europa-List: Supplied cable is not 1/8", how do you nico?
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:21:16

Ron,
The supplied cable is 3/32", as should be the Nico sleeves.
Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914

From: <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>

How have those flying Europas in US been swaging their cables?

I have a Nico tool and nicos for 1/8" cable, but the supplied cable is not
1/8" (.125") it is close to .100".

Have those flying in US just switched over to 1/8"?

Thx.
Ron Parigoris

From: <A class=3Dm1
onclick=3D"top.checkNewBrowser('26?To=3Drparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.uscount=3D1144944721')"
#">rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us

-- Europa-List message posted by: <A class=3Dm1