Re: Europa-List: 912-S support ring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912-S support ring
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:06:04

They're not pressed in but screwed in, with copious amounts of Loctite 680.
They can be heated up and moved. But you only have one shot at it and you
need to get it hot enough, otherwise there is a good chance they'll leak.
Alternately, take them out completely, clean them up and reset with fresh
Loctite.

Duncan McF.