Re: Europa-List: Trailer Wing Support

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer Wing Support
From: Jacques.POINT@total.com
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:24:40
 14, 2004) at 23/04/2005 14:55:08,
        Serialize complete at 23/04/2005 14:55:08,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January
21, 2004) at
 23/04/2005 14:55:08,
        Serialize by Router on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January 21,
2004) at
 23/04/2005 14:55:09,
        Serialize complete at 23/04/2005 14:55:09

Hi Jim,
I have the factory trailer that I get at the same time as the Kit (#148).
Yes, the spare pin hole is used to maintain the wing from sliding.
I am at work at present (Iran) but will comeback home in France at the end
of the week (29/04).
In fact, the spare is pushed into a frame that hold it from moving up and
down and a pine secure it the other way. Simple.
If you are not in a hurry  will shoot and send photos to you as son as I
will be back.
Just let me know.

Jacques Point
#148, Interior and paint to go!