RE: Europa-List: tall pilots

Subject: RE: Europa-List: tall pilots
From: Mark Henwick <mark.henwick@btconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:38:01

Hi Paul

I am the same height as Ivan, who designed the plane for himself.
However, I have a long spine and my head felt uncomfortably close to the
glass in G-KITZ and the cockpit mockup. I have opted for a high top and
will feed back how it feels in, oh, about 2 years time.

Difficult to measure exactly. I'm 6ft standing. Sitting bolt upright I'm
about 3ft 4in (102cm) tall.

Rgds

Mark