Europa-List: USA Europa Fly-In at Oshkosh, WI

Subject: Europa-List: USA Europa Fly-In at Oshkosh, WI
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:45:17
 tests=DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06

Hi All,

We are planning our first mass Europa fly-in at Whitman field in Oshkosh,
WI.  The Fly-In will be during the Airventure convention.  The EAA has
actually been very generous, and reserved quite a bit of parking space for
us on the convention grounds at the field.  The area will be adjacent to the
Europa display area.

Europa will be assisting the Europa USA & Canada owners group with
organizing the Fly-In.  Europa will also provide a gift for each pilot that
flies in.

In addition, if any UK fliers want to ship there airplanes over to tour the
US & fly in to Oshkosh, Europa's US office will provide assistance unloading
at our office in Lakeland, FL.  We will also help with a temporary permit to
fly.  Contact the Lakeland office if you wish to ship your plane over.

For more details visit http://www.europa-usa.com/airventure_2004.htm

Hope to see you there!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft