Re: Europa-List: ELT Questions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ELT Questions
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:16:44

Mike

The ELT only is in use after the plane has made a "hard landing" . Who can
guess in what attitude the fuselage will be setting when the search planes
come looking?

I put mine in where it was the most convenient and where it will not be
disturbed in the years to come. I hope never to rally need it. (it did come
on and work properly when I had my "hard landing" and broke the prop)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555