RE: Europa-List: Confessions of a doorlatch hacker

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Confessions of a doorlatch hacker
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:51:50

Nor my mistakes, Tony :-) !!

Are we on our own here? This idea grabs me as being rather fun and, as you
point out, very educational. When we did the ThrustSSC site we had great fun
with humour at our own expenses - is this to be the Europa equivalent? :-)

Come on, chaps (and chapesses)! Send in your worst mistakes. I'm only
plane-building this weekend (fitting that fuel tank) so there's plenty of
time for adding to the Club web site...

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey