Re: Europa-List: Fitting the exhaust - 912S

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fitting the exhaust - 912S
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:18:37

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your note.  I got a hold of a more recent version of the manual
which helped me identify the correct orientation for the pipes, however, it
still won't fit.  The top of the silencer presses hard up against the water
hose which is not a good thing.   It looks like the back 2 pipes need to be
about 12~15 mm longer. I've sent some photos off to Europa and they are
thinking about it.  If I have installed it incorrectly I certainly cannot
spot my error.

Cheers, Paul