Re: Long range fuel tanks

Subject: Re: Long range fuel tanks
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:56:21
Hi David/William,

In my gliding experience, condoms were frequently carried, which could be
deposited at suitable locations, through the DV panel, this is where the
double ended zip of the RAF flying suit comes in very handy!!!
There is an MOD consumable we could occasionally get issued with, these are
used primarily by the Fast jet pilots, basically resembles a folded latex
balloon type receptacle with tube extension - the balloon contained a
compressed dehydrated sponge, which expanded when liquid was applied help to
prevent any spillage as well as having a food bag type tie at the neck of
the tube. Which was commonly referred to as 'the sponge'.

later

Paul.

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited