Re: Rotax 914-avgas or Mogas

Subject: Re: Rotax 914-avgas or Mogas
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:22:17
Hi Paul,

I would have thought that a vapour lock situation would be unlikely
if you were to use the tank return line, thus pumping fuel around
continually to keep it cool. It wouldn't have a chance to heat up too
much and cause bubbles; however, without a return line, the fuel will
get hot as it hardly moves.

Avgas ( I believe) is the same mix all year round whereas Mogas
changes with the seasons in order to aid starting.

Cheers

Ed

Quoting Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>:

> Hi All,
>
> I am somewhat interested in this issue.  Here in the Mid West of
USA you

_
> The Europa Forum is supported by Aviators Network UK
> <info@avnet.co.uk>

/////Eddie Hatcher Bill Lams Nick Crisp///////
///SouthEastLondonFlyingGroup///G-SELF powered by Jabiru 3300///
www.crispsite.flyer.co.uk/newropa.htm