Re: Terra Transponder

Subject: Re: Terra Transponder
From: Larry Graves <larry@aircraftersllc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:05:42
Trimble maintains a repair station for the old line of Terra avionics. You
can contact them at:

1-800-487-4662

Their mailing/shipping address is:
2105 Donely Drive, Austin, TX 78758 Attn: Repair

Sarah Bumpus is an engineer there and was very helpful in getting a Terra
transponder and Nav/Comm back up and running for us last year.

Best Regards,

Larry Graves
AirCrafters Builder Education Center
140 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA 95076