Re: Confor foam seats

Subject: Re: Confor foam seats
From: Trevor Dance <106305.2117@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:31:00
Hello All,

I belive a bean bag is polystyrene chips, motorcycle crash helmets use a
similar
if perhaps fireproof lining of polystyrene for impact protection.

Would not the best solution be shaped fireproof polystyrene
seat shapes, covered with impact foam and then a comfortable cloth.

Maximum safety, least weight and comfort.

By the way, I may have missed it if he commented already, but according to
Tony K,
the impact foam even on it's own is really comfortable on a longish flight.

Regards
Trevor

Message text written by Graham Singleton

>I have been persuaded by the glowing reports on this network that comfort
>and safety point to Confor foam seats, even though they cost an arm and
most
>of two legs.

A bean bag is even safer and costs next to nowt. I tested one once. Hope i
never do it again but IMHO it saved my back. Just.

Graham<