Re: NSI CAP 140 Prop Imbalance

Subject: Re: NSI CAP 140 Prop Imbalance
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 17:44:02
I think NSI are still in business. I have just had a customer order an
Arplast from me because he's given up waiting fro his prop to be repaired.
He had phoned them a several times and said they were always nice on the
phone so I conclude they are sill in business.

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown