Re: Quarter share for sale.

Subject: Re: Quarter share for sale.
From: Richard King <king@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 11:53:45
Sadly, I am going to have to sell my quarter share in Europa No.39, G-BVLV.
 I love flying the aircraft, but as a long legged 6ft 2ins I get very
uncomfortable after more than an hour in the seat.  This makes long
distance trips a penance and not a pleasure, so I shall have to go for
something slower, less interesting, but more spacious.

The aircraft has the Rotax engine, is fitted with a Garmin GPS, Tracker
moving map, VHF & Transponder.  It is kept in its trailer at the Gliding
Club at Bidford-0n-Avon.  It has a one person rigging system and can be
ready to go in less than ten minutes from opening the trailer.

Anyone interested, please contact me by e-mail, Fax or Phone, and we will
take it from there.

Richard King