L1011 cockpit

Subject: L1011 cockpit
From: Jurien Dekter <JurienDekter@access.net.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 20:22:25
 Hi

My name is Christiaan Dekter, and I design instrument panels for Microsoft
Flight Simulator for Win95.
I was wondering if you could send me some good pictures of the cockpit. I
want to make a panel for the 1011 but I am short of pictures to use. All the
pictures have the control yoke in the way.
What I need is a picture of the captain's area without the yoke in the
picture eg pull the yoke back while taking the picture. Second I need a
picture of the engine gauges, and one of the autopilot panel, and one of the
centrepost, and one of the overhead panel and one of the radios.

Please reply as soon as possible and tell me if you can help me...

Thanks,

Christiaan Dekter