Re: Europa

Subject: Re: Europa
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:31:12
>I know this probably has already been discussed but I could find no
>mention in the archives. (I did check first) I have heard that a new
>version of the Europa has been developed. Called the XS I think. I was
>wondering if someone would be kind enough to direct me to where I can
>find information on the Internet on this plane or to post (repost?) a
>explanation of this Europa. I am familiar with the original Europa as a
>comparison basis.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Ken Bauman
>
>Dear Mr Bauman,

Thank you for your email and thank you for your interest in our new Europa
XS model.
Being a small company we only update our web site 3 or 4 times per year.The
web site will be updated shortly but being the show season, there is a bit
of disruption. I must apologise for the inconvenience but this should be
rectified after the American Oshkosh show.
The XS was launch only a couple of weeks ago and is certainly a major
innovation. It offers extra speed, extra comfort, extra range, extra
baggage space, extra useful load and it is an extra advanced built kit. The
wings now come pre-moulded and highly pre-assembled and the fuselage is
already gel coated. This should cut the building time by at least 40%. In a
word EXTRA!

I would be delighted to send you either by fax or post all the details
currently available. Please give me your full address our fax number and
you will receive all the information shortly.

Kindest regards

Lauren Charvet
Sales and Marketing Manager