Re: Models

Subject: Re: Models
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:52:43

> I am working on a 40% scale model Europa to be powered by a Zenoah 62cc
> engine.  If interrest is sufficient (HINT HINT ;-)) I could do a desk
> size display model out of fiberglass.  I don't have a clue what the cost
> would be but I would enjoy a project like this.  I have been building
> models since the 1950's and for the past 20 years or so have been
> building them out of fiberglass and foam, much like the actual Europa.
>
> Possibilities include paint schemes and registration details to order.
> As I am writing this I have just about convinced myself to tackle this
> project.  Will work up the templates this weekend and start the plugs
> next week.  Will keep you all advised of the progress.

SOLD. The one being built for me actually flies - powered by a sub miniature
Kenway KR1-D motor with wooden prop - power source is a pair of 3.3Farad
capacitors giving an endurance of 50 seconds!! Having one to put on the desk
would be very nice.

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 358 9124