Europa-List: Re: CAD Software & Panel Design

Subject: Europa-List: Re: CAD Software & Panel Design
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:44:47

Bob, If I figured out correctly 1.5 mm is about 0.060".  That's pretty heavy.
I'd look at using 0.40"  That more than adequate.  I have attached a picture and
CAD drawing I did for mine plane.  Looking at your panel you might have trouble
with your stick hitting the panel when you go forward.  I put an R.C. Allen
grip on and was hitting the bottom of the panel.  Had to cut 1/2' off of stick.
The other thing I see might cause problems is the gauge holes, mainly the
width between them.  Put your gauges together and place a piece of 0.032" metal
between them, then measure the width.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/430w_panel_192.dxf