Europa-List: Foreign owner of British registered Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Foreign owner of British registered Europa
From: skanderup <allanskanderup@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:04:15

Hi All,

I would like to hear if anyone could guide me on the rules regarding foreign
ownership
of an Europa which stays on British registration.

I have seen some good offers on British registered Europas for sale, however the
Danish regulations does not permit importation of an aircraft build according
to the experimental aircraft regulations. I am therefore exploring the option
of taking the plane to Denmark but keeping it on British registration.

I am looking for information on two issues in this regard:

1) Official registration requirements from the National authority
2) Requirements for maintenance and service to uphold certificates (LAA
requirements
etc).

I look forward to the responce.

Read this topic online here: