Re: Europa-List: FLAP DRIVE / MOTOR FAILURE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FLAP DRIVE / MOTOR FAILURE
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:09:46
Hi Alex,

I have a Europa Monowheel and it has a manual push rods for the flaps.  At
one time I did seriously consider converting my Europa to a conventional
tail dragger and I purchased a Motion Systems actuator based off the
recommendation from Bob Berbue.

I can go to my hanger and go and check its specifications if you would like
me to, however I used the information from Bob which may or may not be the
same as what Europa factory specifies.

I assume that the part / model number has been removed from your actuator ?

One more suggestion, you might like to contact Bob Berbue at Flight
Crafter's and ask him, or, perhaps put a note on the forum to the guys that
have conventional tail dragger's and ask them what actuator they used.

Let me know if you would like me to go check the part number for the
actuator that I have.

Paul