Re: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 4 position rocker switches for trim
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:32:00

Tony and All,
        I installed the "Allen" servo's for rudder trim, aileron trim and
pitch trim.  I utilized Allen's reduced voltage unit to slow down all the
servo's. I found the original factory units, go to fast to get small
changes.
I now have nice controllable pitch changes etc.  I think it is the way to
do it.

Jim Nelson
N15JN