Bob Archer Antennas

Subject: Bob Archer Antennas
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 18:03:40
Bob Archer Antennas

I''ll soon be bringing N152MT back for its 25 hour oil change and performing
various mods - particularly the pitot/static probe mod. I have also ordered a
Bob Archer Antenna in the hope that it will bolster the range of my
transmissions which apparently a bit weak - about 8-10 miles at 2,500 ft
(around 1000 ft AGL) a bit better at 3,500 ft.

Any hints on fitting i.e. recommended position (don't say inside of fin), and
method of attachment by those who have already put one in would be
appreciated.

Regards

Martin Tuck
N152MT