Europa-List: DOTH - Goodwood Aerodrome (EGHR) Thursday 20th July 2023

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH - Goodwood Aerodrome (EGHR) Thursday 20th July 2023
From: BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 04:12:37

I am declaring a DOTH at Goodwood Aerodrome (EGHR) on Thursday 20th July 2023
October
2022. So far, the weather for Thursday looks good. A very reasonable 13.00
Landing fee for Europas, and by all accounts, an excellent cafe. I've not
flown into Goodwwod before in my Europa, the last time I flew from here it was
in a Spitfire ! (Sorry, couldn't resist the name drop) :-)

Apart from Europas, I hope a few of my RV-12 friends will also be flying in for
lunch.

https://www.goodwood.com/flying/pilot-information/

Don't forget to PPR on 01243 755061 or by e-mail to control.tower@goodwood.com

Hope to see you there.

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: