Europa-List: Re: Widening the cockpit - Mod 67

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Widening the cockpit - Mod 67
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 08:23:47

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Very much appreciated. I still have some time before I
need to commit because I will leave the painting of the fuselage to last.

Although it doesn't look hard to do I agree it is quite a bit of work.
Particularly
considering I already have the interior painted and would require sanding
off the paint in the areas needed, and then paint it again.

I will say that at the last flight I did the contact of my arm against the door
sill was bothering me a little. I also think that the continuous slight leaning
to the side doesn't add to comfort. But as Duncan said, the head is also an
issue that is not addressed my this modification.

And I am not really a wide person. I wonder what demographics Europa had in mind
when they designed our beloved airplanes  [Rolling Eyes]

Read this topic online here: