RE: Europa-List: Widening the cockpit - Mod 67

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Widening the cockpit - Mod 67
From: Steve Ivell <SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:54:11

Hi Chris

I have done the width mod and to be honest it's a waste of time and effort. It
buys you no more than 15mm on either side and requires you to cut out a chunk
of the fuselage door lip and well as doing the same with the door, as well as
reworking the door locking mechanism. I'd leave it personally.

Kind Regards

Steve Ivell
Mob: 07971 128842
E-mail: steveivell@pestproof.co.uk