Europa-List: Re: Finishing tips

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Finishing tips
From: Hitchflight <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:59:13

Hi Dan

After some digging I have refreshed the page you referred to so as to recognise
and credit the probable authors.

Attribution: Thanks to George Sychrovsky & the late Nigel Graham

Hope this helps.

We are most fortunate that many good people have donated their achievements in
life to posterity.

Have a contact reference that I will email to you separately.

Regards

Bob

If anyone spots any errors or omissions on the Europa Club website please advise
by email to secretary@theeuropaclub.org and we would endeavour to fix.

danbish99 wrote:
> Any idea who wrote this article? Has some excellent tips but I have a few
> questions
for the author. It's posted on the Europa Club site.

> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Read this topic online here: