Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 07:51:16

to add one interesting anecdote regarding the noise in my Europa, people tell be
that when I fly overhead to enter the pattern (midfield downwind entry is common
at my airport due to a Class C at one end of the field) my airplane makes
no sound. They can only hear what they think is just wind noise and makes them
think it is an electric airplane :) Good job CKT.

But inside .... another story. Although I once took a friend up for a ride and
he thought I was crazy and that the airplane was not that noisy inside. But he
has an F1 Rocket so he may not be a good judge of what a small Rotax powered
composite airplane should sound like :)

Chris

Read this topic online here: