Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:24:33

Yep, that D panel at the back of the cockpit along with its bulk head sure
sounds
like a brazilian festival drum... that got attended to not that long ago by
fitting a 1/4" ply brace for the luggage ties to the reverse face of bulkhead;
made a noticeable difference.

181 has a CTK exhaust fitted and i find its performance quite acceptable; DCI
SheetHot
5000 had to be fitted to the lower cowl as it was burning and getting
pretty close to igniting. The footwell area does not get that warm.

I have been receiving some pm's regarding the air box mod; its turning out a
common
grievance for many other europans. Regulations in the UK may possibly be
mitigated by reviewing the mod as a "surface treatment" much like painting, as
the box itself is not being modified; just my thoughts here not recommendations
to depart from any regulations, especially any fire risk prevention regulations.

Read this topic online here: