Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 15:45:23

Oh woww!! Excellent... I totally agree with everything you have imparted... The
job is yours, you're hired; report back in month's time

Where can we liberate this said test equipment from???? We need to know where to
put the Helmoltz resonator!!

Flew again today; the results are very consistent.. next stage is an internal
baffle
for the air box... an extended forward running induction tube was considered
however this would end with the inlet port facing forward instead of upward;
so any noise emissions would be directed out front like an air horn as apposed
to an upwards direction away from the ground below. However so far i am totally
satisfied with the result as is, but will take it further with the internal
baffle and hear what happens

Any technical comments toward the "shut that noise up" project is helpful for
Europans..

Read this topic online here: