Europa-List: Re: October 2022 Zoom Episode 1

Subject: Europa-List: Re: October 2022 Zoom Episode 1
From: Monoman <mike@nyumba.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:14:27

rparigoris wrote:
> Hi Group
>
> Here's links to March 2023 Zoom Episode 5 about Fuel Sender Operation and
> Repair:
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah1S270Nwg9Vgfx9spnrAw9ZaL5m7w?e=12nuwO
>
> For whatever reason, Matronics always cuts off some of the hyper-link when I
post links. Just copy the entire link and paste into URL of browser.

> ** If buffering occurs when viewing mp4 video, open the settings icon and
> reduce
resolution. The settings icon is a gear with a hole in it located on bottom.

> Ron and Wayne

Just wanted to say how interesting this video was, completely fascinating stuff
regarding the Apollo programme. Thanks for posting.
My father mentioned that back in the late 50's they used an English Electric
Saturn
analogue computer to simulate nuclear reactor fault conditions. It was a
hard wired structure that entirely filled two floors of the building they worked
from! Changed days.

Read this topic online here: