Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 07:30:20

Area-51,

Great feedback and thanks for sharing. Could you share more details, such as
specifications,
on the soundproofing material and the 3M adhesive used. I searched
for Driver Consolidated Industries (DCI) and 3M Magic Tape and found nothing.

I love my Europa except for, as you describe and I have done too, the "Screaming
---From Hell"! I am going to try this right away since if it is as you describe
my Europa will go from "Great" to "Fantastic".

Since I am going to take my airplane apart for painting I was considering
installing
a Firewall Blanket to reduce the screaming. I wonder if anyone has done
this, results, and if positive materials used.

Best,
Chris

Read this topic online here: