Re: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 20:35:48
=EF=BB
=9C At cruise the noise volume of engine and air over the canopy is ab
out equal.=9D

which is what i have with the stockish plenum, and softer lord moun
ts fwiw.

I wonder what id get if i wrapped my plenum too.

PeteZ

:
@gmail.com>

> Experience is now a low frequency drone from exhaust along with slight lev
el of low frequency carburettor noise; so can still hear the engine and gear
box, its just not a high frequency or high volume level.

=========
=========
=========
=========