Re: Europa-List: Paint Scheme

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Paint Scheme
From: arwel pritchard <arwel.pritchard@powercom.ltd.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 11:18:23

Hi

That is one good looking aircraft. One thing that worries me though is
if you spill fuel whilst re-fuelling, will it damage the decals?

Best regards

Arwel

On 10/03/2023 15:42, h&amp;jeuropa wrote:

> Brad Schafer is having problems posting so I am adding his Facebook posts.
>
> Found a nice solution for artwork on our Europas. I worked with Alwan Wraps in
Michigan (sales@alwanwraps.com). For $250, they created a CAD image of a trigear
and worked with me to layout the artwork. And then the decals were $450
including
the tail and wheel pants. I'm assuming that anyone else wouldn't have
to pay the full $240 since the CAD work is done already. See attached pics.
Really
happy with the results.