Europa-List: Instrument Panel Inserts

Subject: Europa-List: Instrument Panel Inserts
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 07:52:49

Brad Schafer is having problems posting here so I am adding his Facebook posts.
Jim Butcher

For my panel, I used Front Panel Designer. They have a great free design tool
and
create/ship the panels fairly quick in the US. The hard part was getting the
panel outlines into CAD to start. From there, it was actually kinda fun with
their design tool. The cost was between $50 and $175 depending on the thickness
and complexity (2mm or 3mm). Let me know if anyone wants the CAD or Front Panel
Designer files.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/brad_9_706.jpg