Re: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 23:39:55
Graeme - I have Nev's cowl. See:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/cowl_assemble_e.php
<http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/cowl_assemble_e.php>

and

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/aft_baffle.php
<http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/aft_baffle.php>

for some pictures of my installation.

Do a find for =9Ccowl=9D, =9Cduct=9D, or
=9Cbaffle" on the following web page and you=99ll get links
to pictures of the stuff I have done to fit Nev=99s cowl around my
912ULS and standard Europa factory engine mount:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/photo_list.php
<http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/photo_list.php>

You can also use the FreeFind search that appears at top left of every
web page of my build journal.

in friendship

Rowland

> On 2023-03-02, at 22:50, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> So Rob Martin just made me a set of Nev Cowlings for K365 and I am
busy trying to work out if I have to use standard Europa ducting,
radiators, plenum etc. Seems that I dont but I will need details of
Laminovas, bigger water rads, baffles etc I have a 912S and standard
Europa engine mount having failed to source the Nav one peice mount.