Europa-List: Hats

Subject: Europa-List: Hats
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 12:38:28

Im having some Europa hats embroidered. The attachment shows how they will look.
They are adjustable so one size fits all. They can only be mailed to US and
Canada addresses. The cost delivered is $27. If anyone from outside the US /
Canada
is interested and will attend Oshkosh, I could bring their hats for pick
up.

I previously emailed directly to my North America Zoom list. Before I obtained
a quote, some expressed interest. After providing the price to those interested,
some agreed to purchase. Some that expressed interest have not responded whether
they want to purchase knowing the price.

To add another wrinkle, some want hats but without the word Club. The supplier
has agreed they can produce hats with the word Europa and the airplane artwork,
with or without Club, at the same price.

Anyone interested please let me know the following via PM or email
America@theeuropaclub.org:

If you have agreed to purchase, do you want with or without Club on your hat(s)?

If you expressed interest but havent agreed to purchase, I will assume you do
not
desire to purchase if I dont hear by Wed 3/8.

If you havent responded previously and wish to purchase, let me know and advise
whether you want Club on your hat(s).

I plan to place the order Thursday 3/9. Payment can be check or PayPal.  I will
advise payment details after I place the order.

Thank you.
Jim Butcher

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: