Re: Europa-List: Beringer wheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Beringer wheel
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 09:33:09

Here is how my centrally mounted brake lever looks. There is a park
brake button just out of view on pax side of installation. Ergonomic
inasmuch as very close to throttle. Installation fairly complicated but
well within abilities of anyone who has built his plane. I am not an
instructor but have found myself flying from R hand seat on a number of
occasions over the years and as we all get older and probably do more
buddy flying it is comforting for either pilot to have ability to land
the plane. David Joyce