Europa-List: Re: New Year Flight

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New Year Flight
From: Dave Disney <davedisney@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 02:33:00

> Who's Europa was it to the ESE of Colerne at 12:18 UTC (2 Jan '23)? It was the
first time that Skyecho has given me a meaningful traffic alert, although
nothing
recorded on FR24 for either a/c! But at least Skyecho worked air-to-air.

Well, I was flying around on the 2nd, but my logs don't quite match the time and
location of your alert. I also have SkyEcho and Pilot Aware but I don't recall
any alerts in that area. Take a look at the gpx file from my flight and see
if it matches up.

Read this topic online here: