Re: Europa-List: Re: OVP

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: OVP
From: Michel AUVRAY <mau05160@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 17:04:23
I follow many discus on the Rotax regulator, in the past I use 3x912
engines and I have troubles with Ducati Reg. I install Ektik regulator and
4 years ago he is broken.

After many investigations on the web I discover on the "Aero Hesbayes web
site" the regulator as follow:

P/N Shindengen Mosfet FH020AA regulators (official distributor)
I looked for a rectifier with draconian criteria and without any compromise
:
- Good regulation (super stable voltage)
- Cheap
- Reliable
- Which does not heat up too much (no waste of energy)
- Easy to mount
- Light
I have install this reg since now 4 years with total satisfaction.

Michel
Builder 098 and 145

Le lun. 19 d=C3=A9c. 2022 =C3- 17:41, Paul Mansfield <europaul383@hotmail
.com> a
=C3=A9crit :

> The cited reference only offers replacement options; is there any way of
> fixing a duff regulator?  e.g. yours that had a low output:
=9Clast
> regulator's output was 13.79v=9D =93 how was that =9Cea
sily fixed=9D?